The RazoRock DE1 safety razor is inspired by vintage razors from the 1940s. This design is very similar to what your Grandfather or Great Grandfather probably used. The design became very popular because its safety bar on the lead edge of the razor made it safer and allowed the user to shave much faster than other designs. The design also made the razor relatively clog-proof so it requires less rinsing to clear stubble.
RazoRock has taken this classic design and improved it:
- The head is die-cast instead of stamped, making the head more substantial and giving it more weight and feel.
- The chrome plating is thicker, allowing for better protection of the metal underneath.
- The blade tabs at the side of the DE blade are now covered making the design even safer.
- The handle is designed to have increased grip and comfort.
- The blade is securely held by more substantial corner posts, making for perfect blade alignment every time.
This is a proven, timeless design at an unbeatable price. If you’re not sure if traditional wet shaving with a safety razor is for you, you aren’t going to find a better way to experiment with wet shaving before committing. Or, if you’re an experienced wet shaver but budget conscious, this is a well-designed, well-manufactured razor at an excellent price.
The RazoRock DE1 is a 3-piece razor so it includes a head, plate, and handle. The razor blade sits between the plate and head and are screwed onto the handle to secure them all together.
- Made in: USA
- Color: White Chrome
- Weight: 2.7 oz (77 grams)
- Length: 3.4″ (87 mm)
- Compatibility: This razor is compatible with all double edge razor blades available on this site.
- Guarantee: This razor is backed by the Shaving & Saving “Perfect Shave” Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.