About the Prince Best Badger Shaving Brush
Wet Shaving Products (a.k.a. WSP) started out making shaving brushes — they were WSPs first product and their original foothold in the wet shaving industry. WSP quickly earned a reputation as a top-tier artisan manufacturer and their reputation only improves every year. This Silvertip Badger Hair Shaving brush is no exception to the high-quality shaving products they’ve become known for. We think it’s the finest in its class and an exceptional value for someone interested in a high-end shaving experience.
Best Badger is widely considered to be the best value in badger hair. This grade features a much softer face feel than pure badger with a semi-strong backbone. It’s not going to be as luxurious as a silvertip badger brush, but this is the best badger hair experience for the money. WSP only uses 100% filler free badger hair. Best badger hair is never floppy and holds moisture.
The 22 mm x 48 mm high-density knot has up to 30% more badger hair than competitors with similar size knots!
Open the box to your new Prince brush and you’re opening the doors to a new shaving experience. The lathe turned 50mm tall resin handle is designed for ergonomics and ease of use. The 48mm loft will make quick work of hard soaps and facilitate face lathering. This brush is firm, not floppy. It was designed specifically for wet shaving unlike some other brushes that were really designed for cosmetic applications.
Note that the extra hairs in this knot may use more soap.
Prince Best Badger Shaving Brush product details:
- Made in: Chandler, Arizona, USA
- Brush material: 100% best badger hair
- Knot size: 22 mm diameter x 48 mm loft (height)
- Handle material: Lathe turned black resin handle
- Handle size: 50 mm tall x 36 mm with with a 28 mm waist (the narrowest point on the handle)
- Guarantee and warranty: The Prince Best Badger Shaving Brush is backed by WSP’s one year satisfaction guarantee and Guido’s Grooming Co.’s “Perfect Shave” Unconditional Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee.