About the Stubby Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush
Wet Shaving Products (a.k.a. WSP) started out making shaving brushes — they were WSPs first product and their original foothold in the wet shaving industry. WSP quickly earned a reputation as a top-tier manufacturer and their reputation only improves every year. This Silvertip Badger Hair Shaving brush is no exception. We think it’s the finest in its class.
Only extraordinarily soft Premium “Grade A” Silvertip Badger Hair goes into this brush by WSP (some manufacturers will use filler hair fibers from other animals – like goats or horses). WSP only uses 100% filler free badger hair for a luxurious shave. Never floppy, holds moisture, & offers performance worthy of a king!
The 26 x 53mm XD knot is extraordinarily dense. It contains up to 60% more badger hair than the competition with similar size knots! You’ll notice the difference the instant it touches your face. The Stubby shaving brush is jam-packed with thick, plush badger hair. The 45mm tall handle fits your hand perfectly; the compact design creates an ease of use that you’ll quickly appreciate.
Note that the extra hairs in the extra density knot may use considerably more soap than comparable brushes.
Stubby Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush product details:
- Made in: Chandler, Arizona, USA
- Brush material: 100% premium silvertip badger hair
- Knot size: 26 mm
- Handle material: Lathe turned faux horn handle
- Handle size: 45 mm x 37 mm x 29 mm
- Guarantee and warranty: This product is backed by WSP’s one year satisfaction guarantee and Guido’s Grooming Co.’s “Perfect Shave” Unconditional Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee.